As a Dietary Aide, you will be under the direction of the Dietician/Food Service Supervisor. You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery and service of meals and nourishments and the preparation of dietary areas.
We are looking for applicants who have:
• Must have successfully completed or are enrolled in a Food Service Worker training program at an established college or a registered private career college in Ontario. O. Reg. 79/10, s. 78 (1). or a grandfathered Cook Assistant who has completed the “food handler training program approved by the board of health in which the long term care home is located. O. Reg. 79/10, s. 78 (5). Long Term Care Homes Act, 2007.
• Must possess a Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma
• 2 years dietary experience in a Long Term Care preferred
• Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.