Platforms and tools we use ourselves in managing our own business.
At Agilec™ we provide small to medium-sized organizations with access to platforms, services, and tools used by large businesses. We are so confident in these platforms and tools, we use them ourselves in managing our own business. Our centralized financial team is responsible for managing an annual payroll of over eight million dollars, four million dollars in accounts payable and three million dollars in accounts receivables. We pride ourselves on our internal controls and ability to sustain a positive cash flow by maintaining under 30-day return across all accounts receivables.
Financial and Accounting Services
Our organizational strength reduces the burden of hiring or sourcing financial or accounting staff as we have a team that can meet your needs available now. Our experience in previous similar projects demonstrates that our team approach and administrative processes can manage the scope of this project with ease; ensuring organizations receive excellent service and value.
We work closely with organizational Boards of Directors, Treasurers, Financial Officers, and C-Suite Executives to maintain the full spectrum of financial services ranging from daily supports through annual year-end closure activities. Over the past 10 years, we have provided a variety of supports to our clients.
We are currently providing the following full-cycle accounting services to our clients:
- A full range of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) services including, but not limited to, preparing and distributing cheques, creating and sending invoices, sending reminders and statements, reimbursements and conducting follow‐up activities, and collections
- Complete and distribute monthly financial statement packages including balance sheet, income statement against budget, income statement by event, income statements, year-to-year comparisons, A/P and A/R aging reports, general ledger, and bookkeeping
- Complete financial reports within Sage software. We prepare reports and provide analysis and recommendations to assist in achieving contract goals
- Prepare and complete bank deposits, order cheques, process credit card payments, balance and reconcile bank and credit card statements, process customer invoices, issue invoices, process money received, and provide receipts and/or refunds
- Process e-commerce transactions including Business to Business (B2B), Business to Consumer (B2C), and Consumer to Business (C2B) transactions on a variety of platforms including PayPal, debits, credit cards, and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Provide year-end support and closure activities. Assist with annual budget preparation, ensuring all regulatory filings are completed and filed by established deadlines (including HST, GST, and Tax). Experienced working with charitable organizations, not-for-profit, and private-sector
Agilec™ provides full-cycle payroll and accounting services utilizing Ceridian PowerPay and/or Sage ACCPAC to our clients:
- Full-cycle gross-to-net processing payroll functions with system set-up of new hires
- Source deductions filing and remittances, CRA payroll remittances, T4s, and year-end payroll reconciliations
- Secure storage of completed federal and provincial TD1 forms, with SIN
- Track taxable benefits
- Remit employer’s share of CPP and EI premiums
- WSIB assessment, remittances, and self-reporting on a quarterly basis
- Track and process payroll; providing Executive Director/CEO with payroll summaries
- ROE prep and filing
- Direct deposit to employees to ensure all employees are paid on a regular occurring weekly basis
- Electronic distribution of pay stubs to employees