We connect people looking for work with employers looking for workers.
Employment Ontario can help you get training, build skills, and find a job. We offer employment services on behalf of the provincial and federal government and assist job seekers and employers in navigating the various programs and services available.
These Employment Ontario programs are funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
We help job seekers and employers achieve their goals.
Whether you are a job seeker looking to improve your resume and interview skills or an employer needing to attract and retain the best talent for your company, we can help! We have 19 locations that provide employment services designed to help you succeed.
All of our Government Services are free of charge.
Services for Job Seekers
Your job is out there. We’ll help you find it.
With our help, you can reach your employment goals. Our services include:
- Assisting with career decision making
- Obtaining labour market information and resources
- Creating realistic, individualized action plans
- Developing resumes, cover letters, and social media presence
- Connecting to employers – job matching support
- Preparing and practicing for interviews
- Accessing training and education
- Support for advancement and retention
- Other financial supports
Services for Employers
Your staff is out there. We’ll help you find them.
There are many ways we help small, medium, and large businesses with their hiring process. Our services include:
- Resume screening and job matching
- Job posting
- Job fairs and interviews
- Information and resources related to effective business operations
- Training Incentives and Job Grants
Services for Youth (Ages 15-29)
Youth Job Link (YJL)
This program helps inexperienced youth enter the workforce through a combination of career exploration and career management services.
To be eligible for the YJL program, youth must be:
- 15 to 29 years old at time of registration
- Eligible to work in Canada
- A resident of Ontario
This service is supported by an online coach and provides real-time feedback and chat. Included are the following three categories:
- Exploring Your Career … What I Want To Do
- Juggling Work and Life … How Do I Do It
- Tools Needed To Get Me Ready … Making It Happen
Youth Job Connection
Services to develop essential workplace skills, learn job search tools and strategies, and build a plan towards a career.
Services offered include:
- Paid pre-employment training
- Job matching and paid job placements
- Hiring incentives for employers
- Mentorship services
- Other financial supports
The Youth Job Connection program is available in our Fergus and Mount Forest locations. Call 519-787-9333 to find out more.
Visit our job board to view available positions from various employers and industries.
What people are saying about Agilec
You might also be interested in…
Our tailored outplacement services are designed to help individuals come to terms with job change and move forward with their lives.
Whether you are looking to increase the skills of your current employees or hire and train new employees, we can help by connecting you to this employer-driven training initiative.
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.