We help job seekers and employers achieve their goals.
Whether you are a job seeker looking to improve your resume and interview skills or an employer needing to attract and retain the best talent for your company, we can help! We have 19 locations that provide employment services designed to help you succeed.
These Employment Ontario programs are funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
We connect people looking for work with employers looking for workers.
The services we provide can help you get training, build skills, and find a job. We offer employment services on behalf of the provincial and federal government and assist job seekers and employers in navigating the various programs and services available.
All of our Government Services are free of charge.
Services for Job Seekers
Your job is out there. We’ll help you find it.
With our help, you can reach your employment goals. Our services include:
- Assisting with career decision making
- Obtaining labour market information and resources
- Creating realistic, individualized action plans
- Developing resumes, cover letters, and social media presence
- Connecting to employers – job matching support
- Preparing and practicing for interviews
- Accessing training and education
- Support for advancement and retention
- Other financial supports
Services for Employers
Your staff is out there. We’ll help you find them.
There are many ways we help small, medium, and large businesses with their hiring process. Our services include:
- Resume screening and job matching
- Job posting
- Job fairs and interviews
- Information and resources related to effective business operations
- Training Incentives and Job Grants
Visit our job board to view available positions from various employers and industries.
What people are saying about Agilec
You might also be interested in…
Get the tools you need to stand out from other job seekers, refine your career goals, and market yourself to reach your targets.
Whether you are looking to increase the skills of your current employees or hire and train new employees, we can help by connecting you to this employer-driven training initiative.
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.