Stewart Food Service Inc
Your outgoing personality and consistent professionalism coupled with a driven approach to providing unsurpassed service excellence makes you ideal for this position. This is a fast paced and target driven industry where superior service, tenacity, and a high level of communication successfully secures accounts.
• Growing sales and margin dollars with new and existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
• To optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction with identifying what product lines best suit the customer to qualify the business.
• To plan and manage an individual territory strategy and communicate updates regularly on progress.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Contact existing customers for new orders and make sales promotion suggestions
• Obtain credit approval for all new customers
• Prepare and distribute a welcome/introduction package for new customers
• Handle customer service inquiries and complaints including documentation of issues and reporting to the Director of Sales
• Prepare customer quotes and follow up on all quotations with customer.
• Keep an accurate record of sales contacts and comments for review by the Director
• Ensure any changes to the customer purchase order are amended immediately by advising shipping contact and purchasing if a no-stock item
• Prepare a daily call sheet summarizing the sales calls and results for the day.
• Ensure delivery dates of all sales orders are met, and, if unable to meet, advise the customer promptly
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
• Definite preference will be given to individuals possessing a College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business
• Must be able to work independently and have solid judgment and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational and priority management skills
• Possess excellent presentation and communication skills
• Superior level of experience with negotiation, resolution and distribution solutions
• Must have proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Incumbent must possess a reliable and insurable personal vehicle and valid Ontario Driver’s license. Incumbent is willing to use personal vehicle during the performance of his/her duties as required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to work as a team and independently
• Pleasant telephone manner
• Technologically savvy.
• Self starter and able to work under time constraints
• Results oriented and customer service focused
• Highly accurate with an attention to details
• Problem, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
HEALTH & SAFETY:
• Good knowledge of and follow all safety policies, rules, regulations as required by the company and legislation through training provided
• Maintain good housekeeping standards within the facility
• Comply with all safety policies, rules and regulations as required by the company and legislation.
• Report all known hazards that you are aware of to your Director.
• Report all accidents that result in injuries immediately to your Director.
Stewart Foodservice welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. Accommodations will be made for you to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-461-4473 X112 to discuss your needs.
How to apply:
Via Company - SLoughran@stewartfoodservice.com