We are a best-in-class research facility devoted to animal nutrition research. Our facility has full-time, permanent positions available. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves animals (cats and dogs) and thrives in a fast-paced, team environment.
• daily maintenance of animal housing
• health monitoring
• data collection & processing of samples
• social enrichment (training, playing, etc.)
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• Experience with cats and dogs or a keen interest in gaining experience.
• Comfortable in a busy, noisy environment
• Ability to work well as a team and to follow instructions unsupervised.
• Good attention to detail
• Must be physically fit and comfortable working in an environment that requires lifting and cleaning.
• Must be willing to work some weekends and have access to reliable transportation.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: July 5th 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org