Pentalift Equipment Corp.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time permanent Assembler to join our team.
Afternoon shift: Monday through Friday 3:30 pm to 2:00 am.
• General duties are required
• May include light assembly, material handling and/or light machine operation
• Obtains required component parts (frame, deck, power pack, sub-assemblies, etc.) to assemble a dock leveler as specified by the order.
• Positions and fits parts and assemblies according to engineering specifications and knowledge of unit being assembled.
• May use jigs, fixtures, and/or other specialty tools to facilitate assembly.
• Installs operating mechanism – hydraulic or mechanical.
• Connects and plumbs power pack (hydraulic).
• Sets up spring tension and hold-down mechanism (mechanical).
• Operates bridge crane, stacker, and other material handling equipment.
• Performs necessary material handling requirements for the job and replenishes inventory as required.
• Observes necessary safety precautions.
• Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
• May include overtime
• Technical school training; or 1+ year related experience
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Some experience using hand tools
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
• Capable of standing for extended periods of time
• Steel toe work boots will be required
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs during all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Afternoon shift: Monday through Friday 3:30 pm to 2:00 am.
Work Location: In person
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
• Overtime pay
How to apply:
Via Company - firstname.lastname@example.org