A small, growing local payroll and bookkeeping services firm is looking for a permanent, part-time assistant to help in the office. The firm is growing and looking for a professional, organized, personable team member who is flexible and willing learn and grow.
• Assist with multiple clients’ accounts.
• Data entry
• Occasional pickup/drop off documents.
• Computer literate – MS Word and Excel; search engines; social media an asset.
• Fundamental knowledge of bookkeeping, working in PC QuickBooks Desktop environment, QuickBooks online experience considered an asset.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal and legible handwriting.
• Personable, friendly, likes to have fun.
• Able to keep information highly confidential.
• Willing and able to learn and grow.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: August 4th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org