The successful candidate is responsible for operating the collating equipment within set production targets/standards.
• Complete make ready to copy and docket specifications
• Responsible for operation of collator within set production targets/standards
• Run product to order specifications.
• Enter data into logic shop floor system & complete all necessary paperwork
• Perform operational maintenance tasks as required
• Must be able to meet critical deadlines
• General housekeeping of related work areas with associated monthly documentation
• Performs all required tasks & activities in accordance with established SWP’s (Safe Work Procedures & SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Must be prepared to work 5 x 24 or 7 x 24 shift schedule and overtime as required.
• Ability to manage time effectively in a high paced environment
• Secondary school diploma or equivalent
• Previous collator experience is an asset
• Good Mathematical skills are an asset
• Good mechanical skills are an asset.
• Close attention to detail
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: January 11th ,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org