(open availability Mon-Sun from 8am-11pm)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Engage with customers on all inbound/outbound calls, and other channels of communication applicable and/ or supports to update customer’s account information
• Works with customer in an effort to satisfy any deficient balances. Reviews, monitors, and engages with a high volume of customers per day.
• Negotiate payment terms/arrangements if applicable
• Reviews delinquent accounts daily and maintains losses at or below established guidelines for assigned job duties.
• Accurately documents all account activities and pertinent information to include, but not limited to, verifications and demographic changes.
• Meets individual and departmental objectives set by department management. Strives to continuously improve the quality and productivity of work.
• Overcome consumer objections; refer complaints immediately to the appropriate MC/TL/relevant department.
• Notifies management of accounts needing additional attention.
• Ensures compliance with client policies, procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations, and standards.
• Champion company core values and other company programs
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
• Previous experience in a Collections role is preferred but not required
• Experience in the finance or credit industry a plus
• Database skills a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
• Proven analytical & problem-solving skills is required, as well as the ability to utilize appropriate analysis, judgment, and logic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Additional Position Details:
• Hourly wage, plus bonus potential
• Health & Dental Benefits available after an initial waiting period
• Discounted Corporate GoodLife Memberships
• Casual Dress Code
• Amazing work culture where you can learn and grow
• Hybrid work environment (Once a month in Office)
• 2 weeks Mandatory paid Training – Monday to Friday
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org