Website Grand River Dental Centre
We are a well-established dental office in Fergus looking for hard working, patient focused Dental Receptionist/Assistant to join our team. Our friendly, progressive dental office is looking for an enthusiastic, people oriented individual with a strong work ethic, great communication skills, is team oriented and interested in learning and applying new skills.
The main responsibilities and objectives include:
• Preparing patients for dental work.
• Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
• Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
• Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
• Providing great patient care.
• Caring for dental equipment.
• Know reception duties such as booking appointments, reminder calls, cancellations, how to deal with insurance claims and companies,
• Follow all COVID protocols.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: June 16th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org