Miller Waste Systems
Following the first 3 months of work there is a potential to increase the wage to 25.30 per hour.
Required for the position:
– DZ License
– Acceptable drivers abstract and commercial vehicle operators registration
– Excellent customer service skills
– Team workability with safe driving record and habits
– ability to read roads maps effectively and efficiently
– Safe ability to navigate through communities
– Collect and transport recycling, waste and organic material to local transfer site station, compost facilities, or landfill sites in an efficient and appropriate manner
– Adhere to collection and delivery schedules while follow all required ministry standards and health & safety guidelines/measures
– required to make 800 stops per shift in residential areas
– work in +30C to -30C weather, whether that be rain, sun, snow and/or any other inclement weather.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org