– Installation of interior doors, trim, baseboard, window casings
– Selecting, measuring and marking materials for interior panelling, trim or mouldings
– Cutting and shaping materials and joining them with nails, screws, bolts or glue
– Developing work plans
– Reading and interpreting blueprints.
– Trained, to cut, measure, install interior doors, trim, baseboard, window casings for new residential homes.
– Willing to train
– Own vehicle is required as job sites vary
– Position open to anyone who is physically fit to perform the job duties
Company is a member of Local 27 Union, offering pension and health benefits.
Starting rate is at $22/hour for the first couple months, after performance review, candidate would be enrolled in union rates as first term apprentices at $24.57/hour.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org