We are a fast-growing company on the cutting edge and leaders in the industry, providing the best product to produce the best results? We are a steel fabrication/manufacturing shop, producer of machinery for the global beef and dairy industry, located in Orton, Ontario.
Day Shift: Monday to Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm and Friday as production needs require (4/10 Shift)
• General Labour experience preferred but willing to train the right person.
• Mechanically inclined an asset.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An eye for detail.
• A desire to learn.
• Knowledge of farm equipment is an asset.
• Extended health coverage that includes life insurance, long term disability and AD&D, medical, dental and vision after only 1 month
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: August 10th ,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca