Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer who will work on end-end product development on product line of measurement devices. You will work with stakeholders, mechanical engineers, and firmware development team to develop new products and bring them to market.
Be a part of a team that encourages work life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do!
1. Deriving system technical requirement that meet or exceed market requirement specifications and scoping engineering deliverables from specification.
2. Communicating cross-functional requirement and work packages at a technical level to the team.
3. Designing, developing, and effectively integrating electronic systems and solutions, including hardware design.
4. Identifying, developing, and delivering engineering solutions that are on-spec, on-cost and on schedule.
5. Carrying out diagnostic, calibration, and test-driven development.
6. Facilitating and assisting in firmware and software debugging and development.
7. Liaising effectively with both internal and external customers to provide technical support as well as collating feedback and technical requirement.
Required skills and experience:
· 5+ years of experience working with electronics, schematics, and PCB layouts. Including experience with various design architectures
· 3+ years of experience with Hardware, Electronics, and Microcontroller Systems
· 2+ years of demonstratable experience with end-to-end new product development, from concept to launch, in a team environment
· Undergraduate Degree in Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics or Equivalent
Experience with / a background in applying principles of physics and wave interaction, and/or background in instrumentation design in particular ultrasonic flow or level measurement
Experience with Test-Driven Development
Proficient with programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Visual Basic and Python. (to assist Firmware Development and Debugging)
You are a self-starter, resourceful and driven to deliver great results
· Proactive; able to attack problems and company goals with minimal supervision and guidance
· Good communication skills; able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and team members, including to the reporting manager and team in the United Kingdom
· Desire to learn new technology and tools
· Passion for hardware and electronics
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply: