Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking to hire a C# Software Developer to join our exciting team where you will help build and develop cloud-based applications for renewable energy technology including electric vehicle charging, solar power, home monitoring and more!
· Architect and develop Cloud applications and microservices in .Net technologies
Propose and evaluate technical solutions as part of research spikes
Lead and participate in peer design and code reviews
Provide technical input into product roadmaps, backlog refinement, project estimation
· Participate into DevOps improvement initiatives and the evolution of Agile practices
· Share best practices with team members and help the team grow
Required skills and experience:
• 4+ years of web application Development Experience
• 4+ years of professional application development with C#
• 4+ years of professional application development with .Net
• Web API development experience
· Experience with Xamarin, Blazor, React or Angular, HTML, and CSS
· Experience with NoSQL DB, event streaming and event sourcing
· Experience with Azure Cloud, Service Fabric, container development
· Experience with Git, Docker, gRPC, Protocol Buffers, IoT
· Knowledge of Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/c-software-developer-2