Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is seeking a seasoned Test Engineer who has leadership qualities and will be responsible for providing technical and operational guidance to our team to ensure they validate features for both quality and deployment scenarios. You will lead RSP Platform Independent Feature Test team focusing on testing L1-L7 features in Agile environment.
What will you do as part of our team?
· Lead and run QA scrums
· Implement & enhance Test Methodologies in Agile to ensure delivery of high-quality
· product releases
· Encourage changes to testbed topologies
· Test strategy and test cases development
· Automation strategy to meet timely delivery of features
· Analyze Test escapes and drive continuous improvement.
· Collaborate with Production managers, developers, and regression teams
· Creative Problem Solving focusing on achieving quality improvements
· Participate in program meetings and discussions and champion all DevOps, CI and automation issues
· Build & grow a team of hardworking test Engineers
· Build a culture of high performance, innovation, and passion for quality
· Drive the Technical & Organizational roadmap for your entire organization
· Gather, Analyze and Report team & quality metrics
· Influence Key Go/No Go decisions on product readiness
· Customer Accounts team
· Field Support teams
· Review product requirements, architecture and designs and provide feedback to development teams
· Collaborate with product architects and development teams to ensure customer requirements are met.
· 15 years of relevant experience with BS (EE/CS) Degree or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of experience managing teams
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel projects with agility
· Excellent leadership and communications skills, verbal and written required to collaborate with local and remote teams
· In-depth understanding of L2/L3 customer network architecture
· Experience in data networking and signaling protocols (MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, LDP, RSVP)
· Hands on experience with Virtual machines
· Good in various scripting languages for test automation (TCL, Python, Ruby, Perl)
· Proficient troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· A team player and leader who enables wholesome participation and growth within the team.
· A hands-on technical manager who will lead by example
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel projects with highly variable scopes
· Excellent communications skills, verbal and written, to successfully collaborate with remote QA and Development teams
· Strong commitment to product excellence and quality
Note 1: If applying to work in Canada: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: If applying to work in the USA: You must be legally entitled to work in the USA.
Note 3: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 4: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 5: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 6: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply: