Website High Tech Genesis
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Software Architect/Senior Software Developer working on a large opensource test automation product offering which is used by both internal and external stakeholders. This person would be required to define the technical roadmap of the product aligning to the best industry practices, engage in customer discussions and mentor the other intermediate & junior developers in the team.
1. Experienced in working on modern microservices architecture-based applications
2. Experienced in cloud transformation or using cloud native solutions like containerization and Kubernetes
3. Well versed with setting up of CI/CD pipelines and general Devops skills
4. Prior experience of mentoring and leading medium to large technical teams
5. Experience with defining technical roadmaps of the product inclusive of security, observability, and performance considerations
6. Experience of working in large multi-vertical organizations
7. Prior experience of working in Agile or Scaled Agile (SAFe) delivery model
Required skills and experience:
· 7+ years of experience with strong programming skills in front-end, middleware and backend technologies
· Strong programming languages of preference Python
· Strong Docker and Kubernetes skills
· CI/CD toolchain experience like Gitlab CI, Circle CI, Jenkins, Argo CD, Github actions
· Rest and/or Graphql is a bonus
· Sql and noSQL databases experience like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
· Experience in implementing elastic search solutions
1. Angular/Typescripts experience
2. Implementation of sidecar design patterns for Microservices applications
3. API documentation skills using openAPI or Swagger
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/full-stack-software-architectsenior-software-developer