Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for talented software developers to join our Network Test Tools Development team in Kanata.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who are able to hit the ground running to become an active member of the development team. Our team designs, develops and delivers features on industry-leading network test automation tools and solutions.
Our team needs collaborative professionals who are experienced and can bring a strong perspective that drives change. In this role you will get the chance to innovate, architect, design & develop new infrastructure technology and building frameworks using both proprietary and open-source software.
Required skills and experience:
· 3+ years of software and/or tool infrastructure development experience using
· Superior software development skills with solid understanding of OOP design patterns
· Understanding of web development using Django or Flask
· Familiarity with Unix/Linux and web application development
· Practiced in building and improving CI/CD Pipelines
· Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum Process
· Understanding with Docker
· Skilled in using Kubernetes
· Full-stack development experience, Angular4+, HTML5, CSS3 or SCSS/SASS, NodeJS, Gunicorn, Nginx, HAProxy, WSGI, ASGI, etc.
· Prior knowledge/experience of working of ORM & Database (MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, Mongo, ELK); Data Collection APIs and SDKs; RESTful interfaces; Websockets
· Prior knowledge/experience of working with virtualization and containerization platforms (e.g. OpenStack, Docker) and container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes), Kafka/Zookeeper, Apache Hadoop/Mesos
· Overview and exposure on Big Data Analytics, Data Mining and Machine learning; Big data frameworks like Elasticsearch, Hadoop etc.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will commensurate with experience.
Begin your new career with us today!
How to apply:
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/python-django-software-developer