Working collaboratively with other members of the Environmental Services team and following departmental policies and procedures, the Housekeeping Attendant is responsible to ensure that resident personal spaces, buildings, grounds, and common areas are maintained in a clean, safe, and orderly manner that meets or exceeds resident and family expectations, as well as ORCA and Company standards.
As Laundry Aide, you will be responsible for providing laundry services including resident and common laundry for the Home as per Company standards.
• Experience in housekeeping / laundry in an institutional setting preferred.
• Self motivated with strong communication skills.
• Polite demeanour and neat appearance, able to comply with company dress-code.
• Dependable, able to maintain a good record of attendance and availability.
• Must be able to follow both oral and written instructions in the English language.
• Must be able to work weekends, varied shifts and holidays as assigned.
• Must adhere to Company’s immunization policies as required
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com