Fraberts Fresh Food
Fraberts Fresh Food, a family run local food market and catering company in downtown Fergus, is looking to hire a Full-Time market staff member. The market staff member will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including ensuring the store always looks its best – merchandising, quality control, cleanliness. Making sandwiches and pizzas, deli counter, meat counter. Produce quality control and management. Taking catering orders and assisting with catering. Delivering catering and/or picking up produce from suppliers.
– Have a good eye for merchandising
– Hard working and dependable
– Enthusiastic and friendly
– Excellent teamwork and people skills
– Eager to learn
– Physically fit and able to lift heavy boxes (up to 60lb) and be on feet for long periods of time
– Flexible schedule and available to work on weekends and evenings
– Valid drivers’ licence and access to reliable vehicle
– Company Benefits
Start Date: As soon as possible
Posted: August 8th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com