Marquee Farm is a Controlled Environment Agriculture vertical farm, growing vegetables and herbs hydroponically.
Candidate must be between 15-30 years of age and be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Working alongside the Farm Manager, the Horticulture Technician is responsible for:
· Propagation, cultivation and harvesting of a variety of vegetables, herbs, salad greens and micro-greens.
· Packaging produce to be shipped.
· Produce deliveries.
· Receiving supplies.
· Equipment set-up, maintenance and monitoring.
· Daily cleaning and sanitizing of facilities and work surfaces.
· Ensure that all automated systems are working and maintained as required.
· Maintain Horticulture systems which include filter replacement, sensor cleaning, fault correction.
· Grounds maintenance including general yard work and work on outdoor gardens.
· Farmers’ market sales, customer service, booth set-up.
· Adherance to all workplace safety policies and procedures.
· WHIMS citification required
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org