Website MacNeil Wash Systems
At MacNeil Wash Solutions, a division of National Carwash Solutions Inc. (NCS), we pride ourselves on a friendly, family vibe. We host employee events such as BBQ days, staff appreciation days, and a December holiday lunch, to name a few. We want to show our employees that their contributions matter! We strongly believe that in a team environment, together everyone achieves more.
With your safety as one of our top priorities, we build a safety culture by providing lunch for all employees monthly if we are incident free.
We also offer the following benefits for our valued employees:
1) A Safety Boot Reimbursement Program
2) A Clothing Allowance
3) Paid Time Off Days
4) Group Benefits
5) Employee Referral Bonuses
6) RRSP Match Program
MacNeil and the rest of the NCS family is continually expanding which often presents opportunities for cross training and employee growth within the company.
If you are reliable, eager to learn, and looking for an employer who values what you bring to the table we look forward to hearing from you.
As a Material Handler, you will move products to and from trucks and ensure shelves are stocked appropriately with all the materials needed to fill orders. Material Handlers pack materials to ready them for shipment and unpack materials to place them in their proper places on the shelves of the warehouse. Material Handlers inspect all the materials they handle to ensure they are adequately packaged and undamaged. They also inspect shipments to ensure the quantities ordered are all present. They must possess/show certification to operate a Counterbalance Lift Truck/Reach Truck and Crane. They may also be required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by their supervisor.
• Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to identify parts or warehousing accurately
• Computer knowledge is an asset
• Utilize hand tools such as a banding machine and measuring tools
• Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
• Follow, create, and help maintain Welding department inventors within a KanBan system
• Collection all material required for welding processes per the welding schedule or as directed
• Pull parts needed for welding production on a daily basis
• Operate machinery used in the material handling process safely, or assist machine operators
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
• Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
• Follow all company rules and policies
• Provide great attention to detail and focus on the given task
• Follow all safety rules and quality standards
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
• Prepare product for shipment and move completed weldments to the staging area
• Lift of raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment
• Comply with all applicable OHSA, ESA, and other provincial regulatory laws, as well as company safety policies
• Any other duties as assigned by the Production Manager or Senior Leadership team
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
• Forklift and reach truck diving experience preferred
• Ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and fellow employees
• Lift 50 pounds and over with assistance, using a crane/hoist/forklift/pump truck
• Ability to work in all weather conditions
• May stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull, or do fine manipulations
• May sit for prolonged periods of time operating a forklift
Salary: $18.50/ hour plus afternoon/midnight premiums
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Management retains the right to change job duties and responsibilities at any time, based on business need. National Carwash Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com
• National Carwash Solutions Inc (Parent Company)- USA: https://www.ncswash.com/
• MacNeil Wash Systems- Barrie, Ontario, Canada: https://www.macneilwash.com/
• Mondo Products Company Limited- Ajax, Cambridge and Canada-Wide: https://www.mondo-products.com/
• Rockyview Industries- Calgary, Alberta, Canada: https://rockyviewindustries.com/
How to apply:
Via Company - firstname.lastname@example.org