Shift Family Health
An administrative assistant helps an office run efficiently through a range of administrative, financial, and supportive tasks. Office Administrators focus on technical processes. This position has all standards set in place and is simply looking for an individual to follow protocols and guided processes within the clinic. Typical tasks include booking patients, taking payment, answering the phone, and making sure the doctors scheduling is up to date.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Proficiency in Jane Application preferred, not required.
• Comfortable with fast-paced environment
• Can effectively multitask.
• Strategic planning and business development skills
• Effective team building and management practices.
• Good communicator
• Optimistic with “can do” attitude.
• Foster a positive environment for patients and staff.
• Practice/experience with MVA/WSIB claims preferred not required.
• Open to growing with a company.
• Any experience in the healthcare, and or office administration is considered an asset, but not a must.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: November 27th, 2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca