The company has an opening at its sterile injectable manufacturing facility in Cambridge, Ontario for an Operations Trainer.
The Operations Trainer reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for creating, maintaining and executing training systems to ensure compliance with the overall Operations strategic training plan.
• Designs training systems for Standard Operating Procedures and for on-the-job GMP Training.
• Plans, schedules, and tracks all associated training in the Electronic Documentation System.
• As trainer, provides instruction, direction, guidance, and advice to employees during on-the-job and SOP Training.
• In conjunction with Production Supervisors, complete all skill assessments, ensuring employees have successfully completed the required training.
• Reports and resolves any outstanding training in order to meet the requirements of GMP.
• Conducts Visual Inspection Training for certification purposes.
• Audits presentations and conduct train-the-trainer workshops to increase the skills of other staff involved in the delivery of training materials.
• Collaborates with Production Managers to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of training systems.
• Creates training videos, job manuals, process maps and other job aids.
• Support Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) compliance audits.
• Participates in new employee orientations and supports individual employee development plans.
• Supports initiatives related to our Company Value – Respecting and Developing our People.
• Supports training initiatives in other departments, such as Quality Control and Engineering.
• University Degree in a related field.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an operational role plus 2 years’ experience building, maintaining and executing training systems in a regulated environment (GMP, HACCP, etc).
• Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles is considered an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Extensive experience using Microsoft suite of products to support the development of training documentation and solutions
• Must be flexible to regularly work all shifts within a 24/7 environment.
• Excellent compensation/benefits package.
• Bonus and reward programs
• Discounted gym memberships
• Programs supporting work life balance
• Employee recognition program
• Professional and personal development programs
• Social events and spirit days
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process.
Minimum level of experience required
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org