Iron Bucket Antiques
Iron Bucket Antiques; a dealer in a wide range of vintage treasure, nostalgic gifts, and collectables is seeking a reliable part time sales associate.
• Computer experience, uploading content to web and social media
• experience handling antiques and knowledge is preferred but not necessary
• the ability to work independently, in a team and open to learn
• excellent attention to detail, and good oral and written communication
• work weekends and some holidays and must have your own transportation
• physically demanding and as such you should be prepared to handle a wide variety of physical tasks (kneeling, bending over, standing, etc.).
• Excellent Student position
• Access to a vehicle preferred but not required
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: May 31st, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com