Eclipse Automation Inc.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Sales Account Manager- Life Sciences will work to grow new business for custom automated manufacturing solutions for Eclipse Automation in North America specifically in the Life Science industry. Your job will be to establish a sales plan and actively pursue business at new and existing accounts utilizing your experience in custom automation sales, leveraging existing contacts and knowledge of the medical device manufacturing industry.
• Create and maintain Business Development plans with specific target accounts and actions to create awareness of Eclipse at new prospective accounts.
• Prospecting for new accounts utilizing various methods within Eclipse target industry sectors / regions.
• Develop mutually beneficial relationships with 3rd parties to promote collaborative growth.
• Prepare and present Eclipse unique capabilities and solutions.
• Periodically attend/represent Eclipse at industry trade shows.
• Utilize Eclipse Customer Relationship Management software to manage opportunity funnel and pipeline.
• Communicate with the customer to understand their needs, timelines and obtain required information to generate the proposal.
• Qualifying new opportunities ensuring suitability.
• Utilize the Eclipse sales process, procedures and sales tools, lead the proposal team to ensure timely delivery of a quality proposal which meets the customer’s needs.
• Review proposals written by Application Engineering to ensure the document is clear, accurately represents our offering and addresses the customer’s project success factors.
• Solicit customer feedback to ensure all requirements have been met and promote next steps to moving the project forward.
• Create and maintain Account Management plans with existing key accounts to grow Eclipse value and further our partnership.
• Maintain regular contact with key accounts to ensure customer success utilizing Eclipse solutions and promoting long term relationships.
• Candidate must be able and willing to travel within Canada and the US, with an expectation of travel up to 50%.
• University Degree or College Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Business, with experience in Automation
• A minimum of 5+ years of outside sales experience in custom automation solution sales.
• Experience in working with medical device customers is strongly preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Exceptional organizational and coordination skills.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, driven to succeed.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org