The ideal candidate should be a great communicator, highly detailed oriented and computer savvy. There is a client element to this role, excellent customer service is paramount for success.
Primary tasks include (but not limited to):
• Logistic scheduling of work orders
• Handling the work completion follow-up process
• Handling customer service inquiries
• Maintaining centralized email
• Entering data into Web portal
• Working closely with staff to ensure daily targets are met
• Excellent communication & problem solving skills.
• Good working knowledge of Excel
• 2+ years of related work experience
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org