Duties & Responsibilities:
– Maintain a presence on the gaming floor and be able to respond to guest inquiries quickly.
– Control access to the facility and particularly to sensitive areas.
– Monitor alarm panels and control and issue keys.
– Write reports, maintain a daily log and conduct investigations.
– Provide First Aid and medical attention as required.
– Minimum 6 months experience in a security role.
– Proven, high level of customer service.
– Detail-orientated and organized nature.
– Solid analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Current First Aid/CPR certification.
– Ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
– Sensitive in dealing with people and proactive in providing solutions.
– Good judgment and understanding of casino operations.
– Experience with computers and surveillance equipment.
– Benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends.
– Completion of Smart Serve (Ontario) certificate prior to start date.
– Ability to stand and walk for long periods.
– Capacity to physically restrain and secure individuals using prescribed techniques.
– Social perceptiveness and good vision to identify people.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org