Website Sentient HR Services
Flexible work available for Registered Early Childhood Educators (RECE’s)!
- Are you a Registered Early Childhood Educator in Ottawa, Ontario looking for a new opportunity?
- Are you someone empathetic, and caring with previous childcare centre experience?
- Are you looking for a supportive and rewarding work environment to be part of?
- Are you based in the Ottawa, Ontario area?
Then look no further!
Here at Sentient HR Services, we are the premier choice staffing agency for Childcare Assistants, Registered Early Childhood Educators and supply staff for a range of amazing clients who know the people we provide will give the best care and attention to the children in their centres.
We’re looking to add to our roster of superstars and bring in some enthusiastic Registered Early Childhood Educators with previous experience working in a childcare centre and are looking for part-time employment in a supportive and rewarding environment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Registered Early Childhood Educator, you will be sent out to centres on-call in the Ottawa, Ontario area to provide a safe and loving environment, guiding the children with warmth, patience and understanding.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
– Teaching and following the daily routine of the assigned centre
– Adapting the daily activities to suit the needs of the children at each placement
– Consistently coming up with innovative ways of keeping the children actively engaged
– Giving valuable learning and knowledge to children through fun and playful actives
– Ensuring the social and emotional growth of the children at the centre
– Addressing the physical needs of the children
– Compose any required reports for parents or clients as requested
– Meet with leaders/managers at each centre to ensure policy and routines are met
– Adhering to the required state and other guidelines
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this position with us you should be registered as an Early Childhood Educator, with previous experience in a childhood centre environment. Alongside this, you should be patient and caring with strong communication skills and the ability to use creative ways to interact and engage with the children.
As well, the following are also required:
– A degree in Early Childhood Development preferred
– Previous experience in a similar position
– Experience in a childcare centre
– RECE certification
– Good reputation with the College of ECE’s
– Clear criminal reference check
– First aid and CPR-C certifications
– Must be able to provide 2 references
For this position, we’re offering a competitive pay structure alongside other benefits such as fortnightly pay, a public transit pass/gas card and a rewards and recognition program. We also provide you with an excellent work environment where you can work with freedom and stability along with a truly flexible schedule so you can choose from our hundreds of job openings to find the ones that work for you.
Sentient is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations per the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. We will work with you to meet your needs if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process.
If this sounds like the role you’re interested in here at Sentient, we have job opportunities across the Ottawa, Ontario area and beyond.
Get in touch with us today!
We look forward to connecting with you!
How to apply:
Apply using our Indeed Job Application Form, found here: https://tinyurl.com/Indeed-Application-Link