Website Tassé Design Inc.
Tassé Design is a custom cabinet and millwork shop in Barrie looking to fill a position of Journeyman Cabinetmaker. The right candidate will be able to work independently or in a team when needed. We value fostering a positive work atmosphere.
Duties are and not limited to:
- Read and interpret drawings
- Prepare cut lists, parts list
- Cut parts for individual projects using various materials, melamine, plywood, MDF etc.
- Mill lumber when needed for various projects; maple, oak, walnut, poplar etc
- Prepare and use BLUM machine for doors and shelf holes and various other hardware
- Setup and edgeband various parts
- Assist apprentices when or where needed
- Able to work independently and in a team setting
- Able to problem solve
- Possess good communication skills
Must be familiar with and or able to operate the following tools:
- sliding saws, 10″ saws
- planer and jointer
- edge sander
- drum sande
- miter saw
- various sanders; orbital, belt
Additional skills, talents are always an asset. If you bring a unique skill to the table, please share with us!
How to apply:
Email resume to email@example.com