Website JAYLOR (Jaylor Fabricating Inc.)
We are a fast-growing company on the cutting edge and leaders in the industry, providing the best product to produce the best results? We are a steel fabrication/manufacturing shop, producer of machinery for the global beef and dairy industry, located in Orton, Ontario.
• Creating and maintaining new and existing product documentation and engineering processes and procedures.
• Updating and maintaining all technical writing related records, files and revisions
• English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or Computer Science Education
• Computer skills and experience with an ERP system
• Strong mechanical aptitude is mandatory
• Experience in metal fabrication manufacturing
• Agriculture background an asset
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: June 15th,2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com