Website The Grounded Creative
We are a creative studio and digital safe space, offering branding, content creation, and coaching services to uplift up-and-coming entrepreneurs and business owners. We are on a mission to help folks authentically share their stories, and we’d love for you to be a part of the process!
We are looking for a Digital Content & Communications Coordinator to join our growing team! This position will be responsible for supporting creative development, communications, and the execution of results-driven content for both TGC as well as our clientele. We are looking for a creative, clear, and confident communicator with extensive social media and digital experience. The ideal candidate would be a proactive self-starter who is constantly looking to push the envelope with innovative and fresh ideas with the ability to coordinate multiple campaigns through production at a time.
- Strong creative thinker demonstrating a solid digital portfolio.
- 2+ Years of relevant work experience with a focus on content creation and strategic digital marketing.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) and Notion.
- Stays up-to-date on consumers, the culture of social media, and content trends.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have high-level knowledge of social media platforms (Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok & Linkedin) .
- Experienced in executing creative content while following brand guidelines.
- Capable of sharing and revising content based on research, peer reviews, and team feedback.
- Basic knowledge of Copywriting (nice to have – not mandatory).
- Keep up with the trends and actively come up with content ideas for the company and clientele.
- Create content for the TGC Instagram, Pinterest, and Tiktok in collaboration with the team.
- Embody and drive creative excellence.
- Participate in content and project brainstorms, actively building on the ideas of others, rephrasing and re-interpreting the problem to help the team evolve the content.
- Contribute to vision, direction, execution, presentation, and delivery on a range of projects.
- Raise thought leadership for the company and clientele.
- Contribute to marketing and sales pitches.
- Manage the TGC project and collaboration timeline.
Pay: $18/hour CAD
Hours: Option of Part-time or Full-time
How to apply: