At Tim-O-Tree, we believe that any company is only as good as the people who work for it.
We offer above-average starting wages and incremental raises to reward performance, as well as financial support for training and certification (e.g., chainsaw operator’s certificate, CPR). We also provide full WSIB coverage for all employees and exceed industry-standard safety guidelines. For these reasons, we have low turnover and high satisfaction among employees.
We are a growing company and we want our employees to grow with us. For employees interested in broadening their skillsets, we offer training for:
Tree identification and diagnosis
We are always interested in hearing from experienced, athletic, hard-working applicants. Arboricultural experience and bilingualism are assets but not mandatory.
• Climb trees for the purpose of trimming and removal.
• This position entails several skills, such as setting a climbing line in a tree, ascending, limb walking, branch selection, limb walking, rigging, etc.
• Assist fellow climbers from the ground including: sending equipment up to the climber, lowering branches and logs on ropes, operating rigging equipment.
•Loading and unloading equipment at job sites, ensuring nothing is lost.
• Safe use of chainsaw
• Routine chainsaw maintenance
• Chipping brush and cleaning up job sites
• Equipment management
How to apply: