Victoria Window Cleaning
Business Operating Name: Victoria Window Cleaning
Title: High Rise Window Cleaner
Number of Available Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time (30-40 hr/w)
Wage: 29 per hour
Benefits: Dental Insurance and Extended Medical Insurance
Language of work: English
Work Location: Victoria, BC
Established in 1967, Victoria Window Cleaning is a locally-owned and family-operated business in Victoria, BC. Our dedicated team is fully insured and bonded, specializing in both commercial and residential cleaning services. Our extensive range of offerings includes gutter cleaning, de-mossing, roof cleaning, pressure washing, post-construction cleanup, and high-rise building maintenance using advanced Rope Access techniques (SPRAT/IRATA certified). Currently, we are actively seeking a dependable High Rise Window Cleaner to join our exceptional team and contribute to our legacy of quality service.
- Able to operate universal cleaning supplies to offer both residential and commercial cleaning services including:
interior/exterior window cleaning, gutter cleaning, post-construction clean-up, eavestrough maintenance, pressure washing moss removal, and rope access for high-rise buildings
- Clean partition glass, French doors, sunrooms, enclosures, and skylights Screen
- Remove, clean, and reinstall storm windows
- Clean hard surfaces like cement, driveways, and wood decks using pressure washing systems
- Able to get directions well and follow all safety standards to avoid mishaps while performing pressure washing
- Maintain health and safety of the job sites to the highest standards of the business
- Always utilized proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing daily duties
- Always maintain an organized and neat work area.
- Provide strong customer service and maintain positive relationship with co-workers, customers, and building managers
- Previous experience in commercial or residential window cleaning is an asset
- IRATA / SPRAT Certificate (Level 2 or Level 3) valid for 2 years or willingness to obtain certificate prior to start date
- Be able to work at heights
- Able to use cleaning chemical products
- Knowledge of working with vehicles, machinery or stationary equipment
- Comfortable with Heights
- Ladder Experience is an asset. (We provide training)
- In Good Health & Physically Fit.
- Work well as a Team Player & Independently.
- Have Good Work Ethics & Pay Attention to Detail.
- Dependable & have Customer Service Skills
Contact information/how to apply:
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups – including Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization.
How to apply: