Sharpe Farm Supplies Limited
Sharpe Farm Supplies is a family-owned company in the animal feed industry. We are looking for a driven, organized individual to help in the day-to-day business operations of our Guelph location.
• Retrieves product and materials in accordance with the work order, load delivery trucks.
• Manage and control of product flow.
• Accuracy in picking orders.
• Receiving incoming products.
• General housekeeping maintains a clean, orderly working areas.
• Health & Safety conscious
• Performs other duties as required.
• Previous warehouse experience would be an asset.
• Forklift experience
• Must be physically fit for medium to high level of physical exertion; repetitive, continuous lifting to 25 kg.
• This is an environment containing dust and grain, milk, and peanut allergens.
• Ability to work in a heat/cold environment.
• Reliable, punctual and safety conscious with a teamwork attitude
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: May 30th,2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com