Website Superior Glove
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Team Leader will lead a team of warehouse staff, supervising all shipping and receiving activities during their shift, with a focus on health and safety, product quality and optimization of resources.
• Build and maintain a working environment that is productive and positive, supporting and leading by example, in line with SGW’s core values
• Lead, motivate and support production staff serving as a mentor and coach to ensure the successful development of staff
• Coordinate activities with Lead Hands to ensure operations carry through as required to end of day.
• Responsible for all elements of performance management, attendance and scheduling
• Lead, organize and plan communication meetings with team(s) and cross functional areas
• Responsible for recruiting, onboarding, training and all milestones throughout the employee journey
• Monitor and complete Payroll, Safety and HR related documentation in an accurate & timely manner
• Accountable for driving continuous improvement by identifying opportunities and participating in establishing and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department
• Manage the efficient receipt, storage, and distribution of product to/from the warehouse
• Organize and maximize space usage within the warehouse, ensuring product is stocked correctly and safely
• Promote Employee Engagement through surveys and action plans
• Responsible for workforce planning, security, safety, quality and housekeeping for the warehouse while ensuring all standards are exceeded
• Provide back-up for other team members in production and warehouse areas, as required (including unloading containers, picking, packing, Dip Line Operation, etc.).
• Production scheduling and compounding scheduling
• Tracking and ordering raw material to avoid any chemical shortage, entering batch production orders in Exenta and raw material inventory control
• Cover process operator absenteeism for start ups
• Process trouble shooting and attend to quality issues on the dip-line machine
• Follow and comply with all Operational Procedures / Policies as stated in the Employee Handbook, Safety, Customer Service, Quality and Environmental programs
• Required to adhere to all Health and Safety programs in accordance with the O.H.S.A.
• Perform other duties as required
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: June 16th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Company - firstname.lastname@example.org