Your job is out there. We'll help you find it.
These Employment Ontario programs are funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Youth Job Link (YJL)
This program helps inexperienced youth enter the workforce through a combination of career exploration and career management services.
In order to be eligible for the YJL program, youth must be:
- 15 to 29 years old at time of registration
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Resident of Ontario
Agilec is offering this online service with user-friendly learning modules in a variety of formats. This service is supported by an online coach and provides real-time feedback and chat support. Included are the following three categories of non-intensive employment services, each available year-round and from anywhere you need it:
- Exploring Your Career ... What I Want To Do
Career exploration services to increase knowledge of career options and support career decision-making.
- Juggling Work and Life ... How Do I Do It
Career management services to improve readiness for the labour market.
- Tools Needed To Get Me Ready ... Making It Happen
Job search readiness and matching assistance to connect youth with employers offering employment opportunities, including summer jobs.
Youth Job Connection
This program serves youth aged 15 to 29 in developing essential workplace skills, learning job search tools and strategies, and building a plan towards a career based on their interests and abilities.
The services offered include:
- Paid pre-employment training to promote job-readiness
- Job matching and paid job placements with support
- Hiring incentives for employers
- Mentorship services
- Education and work transitions supports
The Youth Job Connection program is available through some of our locations. Call 519-787-9333 to find out more.
For more information, visit the Employment Ontario website.