Outplacement & Support for Employers
Whether you are a small or large organization, our services help both employers and employees adjust when faced with change. We provide support throughout the entire process.
We can take care of everything from pre-planning all the way through to post-implementation.
Services can include offering Outplacement Services to the affected employee(s), assisting with planning, communicating the termination, and providing support for remaining employees.
Our services are delivered confidentially and with care across Canada.
Outplacement Services Packages
With our assistance, those affected can adapt and gain confidence to transition into new employment quickly and successfully with flexible packages to suit their needs.
The following items are important to career transitions and are included in all packages:
- Consultation with a Dedicated Coach – a needs assessment, discussion, and Q&A
- Job Search and Transition Guide – a comprehensive take-away
- Resume and Cover Letter Development – customized job search tools
- Virtual Resources and LinkedIn Learning – instant access to resources, tools, and workshops
- Job Search Goal Setting – structured decision making and plan implementation
- Customized Job Coaching Sessions – one-on-one individualized meetings
- Access to a Dedicated Coach – via phone, email, and virtual meeting during business hours
Support Time: 10-12 months
Support Time: 6-9 months
Support Time: 2-5 months
Support Time: 1-3 months
- Labour Market Research/Information
- Career Assessments
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- Job Search Strategies/Techniques
- Working with Recruiters
- LinkedIn - Development and Job Search
- Hidden Job Market - Networking
- Targeted Lead Acquisition
- Interview Preparation/Practice
- Understanding your Value - Negotiations
Outplacement Services Package Information
We also offer:
We take each person and their individual needs seriously and enable individuals to emerge from terminations with dignity.
Assist with onsite or virtual termination – organize and plan notification meetings with support delivering the news.
Support displaced employee(s) to effectively communicate the termination news to family and friends – assist with ‘normalizing’ emotions.
Arrange to have displaced employee(s) return company property.
Guide the explanation of packages and set up necessary meetings, training, and coaching sessions to initiate the creation and implementation of an individualized career transition plan.
Support for Remaining Employees
We provide one-on-one group support for remaining employees after news of termination is delivered.
While downsizing/restructuring can have a positive effect on a business’s bottom line, there are benefits to investing in the employees who remain. Doing so will fuel staff productivity and boost their morale. By providing support for remaining employees, workplace trust improves which often leads remaining employees to flourish and grow.
Unsure of which service is right for you?
Let's Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list and receive the latest communication from us.