Current Service Disruptions
The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority and we continue to implement Covid-19 Health and Safety Guidelines which include:
- Encouraging physical distancing of 2m/6ft where possible
- Encouraging use of masks where physical distancing cannot be maintained
- Wearing a mask if requested by a customer
- Hand sanitizing and general hygiene practices
- Increased cleaning/disinfecting protocols
Additionally, our staff have been instructed not to come to the office if they show any signs of Covid-19 or believe they have been in contact with anyone who has the virus.
Agilec is a proud contributor to the full recovery of our communities and economy. Our programs and services are helping people get back to work and take the next step forward in their career – we are committed to assisting you.
Check back here often for the most up-to-date information regarding our services and Covid-19 status.
As an alternative to in-person, you can access our services (including live interaction with our staff) through a variety of options:
- Call our Customer Care Centre at (800) 361-4642
- Email us here
- Connect with your local Agilec office
- Access our Online Resource Centre
- Fill out the form below
If you would like to speak with us about our employment coaching and virtual resources, please submit the form below and someone will be in touch with you within one business day.
We look forward to assisting you with your employment goals.
Future Service Disruptions
There are no future service disruptions scheduled at this time.
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.