Current Service Disruptions
COVID-19 Notice: Our return to in-person services
We’ve returned to in-person service and are excited to welcome you back into our centres.
Please check this list for the status of our office in your area:
- Ajax – Walk-in service available
- Barrie – Walk-in service available
- Belleville – Walk-in service available
- Bracebridge – Walk-in service available
- Burk’s Falls – Walk-in service available
- Courtice – Walk-in service available
- Fergus – Walk-in service available
- Hamilton – Walk-in service available
- Innisfil – Walk-in service available
- Kitchener – Walk-in service available
- Lakefield – Walk-in service available
- London – Appointment only
- Minden – Appointment only
- Mount Forest – Walk-in service available
- Oakville – Appointment only
- Orillia – Walk-in service available
- Oshawa – Appointment only
- Ottawa – Walk-in service available
- Peterborough – Walk-in service available
- Toronto – Appointment only
- York – Appointment only
The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority and we continue to implement Covid-19 Health and Safety Guidelines which include:
- Limiting customer capacity in the office at one time
- Physical Distancing of 6ft/2m apart
- Mandatory use of masks and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hand sanitizing and general hygiene practices
- Increased cleaning/disinfecting protocols
- Screening employees and customers prior to entry into our locations
Additionally, our staff have been instructed not to come to the office if they show any signs of COVID-19 or believe they have been in contact with anyone who has the virus. For a copy of our full Covid-19 Safety Plan, click here.
Agilec is a proud contributor to the full recovery of our communities and economy. Our programs and services are helping people get back to work and take the next step forward in their career – we are committed to assisting you.
Check back here often for the most up-to-date information regarding our services and Covid-19 status.
As an alternative to in-person, you can access our services (including live interaction with our staff) through a variety of options:
- Call our Customer Care Centre at (800) 361-4642
- Email us here
- Connect with your local Agilec office
- Access our Online Resource Centre
- Fill out the form below
If you would like to speak with us about our employment coaching and virtual resources, please submit the form below and someone will be in touch with you within one business day.
We look forward to assisting you with your employment goals.
Future Service Disruptions
There are no future service disruption scheduled at this time.
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.