We are here to help YOU in a way that is both safe and accessible from home!
Our customers, staff, and the communities where we live and work are of utmost importance to us. At Agilec, we are doing all we can to help flatten the curve on the spread of Covid-19. To ensure we are preventing the spread of the virus as much as possible while continuing to provide services to all our customers we have taken the following steps.
- Continuing to provide all services in a virtual format
- Closing all offices to public visitors and discontinuing face-to-face service delivery
- Offering services through phone, Internet and all virtual options (including webinar, teleconference, online resources and information, and online workshops)
- Enhancing webinar and online workshops to include new topics for candidates and employers
- Cancelling all team meetings, large group events, conferences, and travel for work purposes
The Agilec plan is fluid and being refined as the situation evolves. Our Disaster and Interruption Response Team is meeting daily to ensure that we are acting on the available information and being responsive to changes.
While we continue to deliver services through phone and Internet, here are the ways you can reach us:
- Call our Customer Care Centre: 1 (800) 361-4642
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the form on our Contact Us page: www.agilec.ca/contact
- Find and connect with your local Agilec office: www.agilec.ca/contact
We encourage you to take advantage of our free Online Resource Centre that provides resources and information for our customers.