Agilec is pleased to offer Mental Health First Aid Canada Training to you in your community. MHFA Canada is an evidence-based program of The Mental Health Commission of Canada.
Create a culture of support and awareness.
Reduce the stigma associated with mental health in your workplace and potentially save the life of a loved one, co-worker, or client/customer.
Recognize these signs and symptoms:
- Substance misuse and substance-related disorders
- Mood-related disorders, including depression and bipolar
- Anxiety and trauma-related disorders, including panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia
Learn how to handle these situations:
- Overdosing, signs and symptoms, as well as what to do until a healthcare professional arrives
- Assisting someone who is at a risk of suicide
- Acute stress reactions including panic attacks and how you can assist
- Psychotic episodes and what you need to know