This training focuses on the factors that help teams remain healthy, engaged, and successful.
Team health is something we often take for granted, yet it’s critical to team effectiveness and engagement. Team activities help participants examine the ingredients of healthy working relationships and what it means to work well together.
- Examine the evidence for working in teams and the benefits to individuals and organizations
- Identify and discuss the components of a healthy team and what promotes strong working relationships
- Review the phases of team development and what assists teams to effectively move from one stage to the next
- Identify the principles of team engagement and how work culture and individuals contribute to it
- Discuss the top ten factors that lead to successful teams
Please note: A minimum of four registered learners per course is required. If there are less than four registered learners, notifications will be sent via email 2 days prior to the scheduled session date.
Date(s) - 23/06/2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm