This interactive webinar examines mental health and how we can improve it in the workplace including what you can do personally, within your team, and as an organization to support good mental health and prevent crisis.
This resilience-building course will assist you to recognize the warning signs of disabling stress and discuss the individual, team, and organizational strategies for improving mental health in the workplace.
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Examine what it means to have good mental health
- Review the work factors that promote health
- Identify the prevalence and impact of mental health problems in the workplace
- Discuss the importance of mental fitness activities at work and home
- Review warning signs of disabling stress and crisis escalation
- Discuss stigma including what it looks like and its impact
- Examine strategies for supporting mental health and resilience building for all staff, including remote workers
Date(s) - 11/01/2023
10:30 am - 12:30 pm