Website All Ontario Recycling
Are you looking to join an exciting company who have been a leader in providing recycling services throughout Ontario? You have come to the right place. We are a family business with a high-quality team of dedicated professionals. All Ontario Recycling has built a strong business culture based on key values of honesty, integrity and teamwork that govern what we will do to meet our customer’s metal recycling needs.
The general duties and responsibilities for a 310T Mechanic for All Ontario Recycling are listed as follows:
· Perform prompt, dependable, high quality, MAJOR service work for all fleet and internal equipment
· Perform major vehicle service work (i.e. engine overhauls, custom fabrications, wreck repairs, etc.) and other work which lesser skilled technicians do not perform efficiently.
· Create detailed estimates for complicated repair orders such as insurance claims, wreck repairs, and customizations.
· Ability to troubleshoot and fabricate components required for company specific assets
· Keep work areas clean and organized to maintain a respectable and safe working environment
· Other duties as assigned by Lead Hand or Management
· Minimize come backs by overseeing 310T apprentices outgoing work for completeness, thoroughness, safety, and quality.
· Perform service work with the highest level of workmanship to ensure the vehicle is “fixed right” and all expectations are met.
Service Department Proficiency
· Occasionally assist other technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
· Maintain vehicle records and repair data in the fleet management software program.
· Notify Lead Hand / Garage Administrator / Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that Dispatch or Road Crew may be contacted and notified of the delay.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
· Completion of all Service Schools and/or 3 years of equivalent work experience.
· 310T Truck and Coach License
· Current, valid driver’s license.
· Needs both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our fleet and yard equipment
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
· Ability to mentor and train apprentice mechanics
· Must be comfortable using computers
· Must be comfortable standing and walking throughout the full shift
· Comfortable working in outdoor conditions when required
· Good communications abilities
· Ability to work independently and under direction
· Must be well organized and able to work with minimal supervision
· Positive team player able to work as a team or individually
· The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
· Requires the use of both hands.
· Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, and lifting of material
· Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
· Is potentially exposed to battery acid, diesel fuel, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
· Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles
Extended Health Care
Employee Assistance Program
Discretionary Bonus Pay
If you meet the qualifications for this posting, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the position you are applying for.
How to apply:
Via Company - email@example.com