We are looking for Administration Staff with daytime availability that comes to work with a positive attitude who and are comfortable engaging with a variety of customers. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills, understands the importance of teamwork, and has a strong desire to make each customer experience a memorable one. This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, consumers, telephone calls and messages. The position is also responsible for a variety of clerical duties, which include the maintenance and presentation of a professional office.
• Greets customers and visitors, ensuring best customer service.
• Answers and directs phone calls and ensures messages are delivered to the respective parties.
• Maintains knowledge of basic garage information to act as a resource for incoming callers requesting information.
• Answers customer questions about services performed or refers them to someone who can.
• Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
• Performs various clerical tasks, which include but are not limited to typing, filing, maintaining service logs, and data entry.
• Makes change and issues receipts to customers. Reconciles cash drawers daily.
• Maintains the housekeeping of the reception area.
• Develops and maintains an efficient, current file and record management system both for electronic and paper correspondence and documents.
• Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company policies, procedures and standards.
• Maintains customer and company information confidential and secure.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with team member and management in a team environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent telephone etiquette.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal & written English) and customer service skills.
• Detail-oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: October 6th ,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca