Alvarado Joseph Contracting
Here at Alvarado Joseph Contracting we are looking to build successful crews of carpenters with a positive workplace environment that takes into account the needs of the employees.
You will be applying for the position of a Carpenter/Carpenters apprentice
Hours of work are from 8am to 5pm with two paid 15min breaks and a 30min unpaid lunch period.
the job duties include but are not limited to:
▪ Select, measure and market materials for exterior doors, windows, foundations, floors, walls and roofs.
▪ Cut and shape materials to join them with screws, nails, bolts or glue.
▪ Read and interpret blueprint drawings
▪ Install structures or fixtures, such as wall frames, floor systems and roofs systems using carpenters’ hand or power tools.
▪ Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Ages/Races/Genders welcome
Experience is an asset, training will be provided
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Payment is biweekly on payroll
Payment Starts at $18/hr up to $40/hr
Opportunity to join the red seal program
WHIMIS, Working at Heights and Safety Awareness training are required and will be provided.
How to apply:
Send resume to Alvarado.email@example.com or call/text 4168903905 ask for Giovanni