Website Pinetree Pet Care Centre
Pinetree Pet Resort is looking for a friendly and reliable person to join our team as an Animal Care Attendant. We are located on 10 hectares of country site between Guelph and Fergus on Highway 6. (Monday to Thursday)
• playing/exercising/walking the dogs and cats
• providing water and food
• cleaning the enclosures
• washing dishes
• doing laundry
• general maintenance of the building and outside areas
• experience handling dogs and cats, knowledge of animal behavior
• the ability to work independently and in a team
• excellent attention to detail, and good oral and written communication.
• work weekends and holidays and must have your own transportation
• Animal care certificate, vet assistant course, and/or first aid are an asset but are not required
• Inside work environment can be noisy (hearing protection provided upon request) and outside work in all-weather elements.
• physically demanding and as such you should be prepared to handle a wide variety of physical tasks (running, kneeling, bending over, standing, etc.).
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: February 14th, 2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org