Website All Ontario Recycling
Are you looking to join an exciting company who have been a leader in providing recycling services throughout Ontario? You have come to the right place. We are a family business with a high-quality team of dedicated professionals. All Ontario Recycling has built a strong business culture based on key values of honesty, integrity and teamwork that govern what we will do to meet our customer’s metal recycling needs
The general duties and responsibilities for All Ontario Recycling are listed as follows:
· Inspecting vehicles, Fleet Trucks/Trailers and Yard equipment
· Perform basic repairs and preventative maintenance
· Following Company created check lists to inspect and test vehicles
· Perform mechanical repairs base on 310T Level 1, 2 or 3 capabilities
· Utilize the knowledge and supervision of the licensed 310T mechanics
· Work with hydraulics and compressed air systems
· Writing labor, time, and parts cost estimates
· Testing vehicles before and after repair procedures
· Keep work areas clean and organized to maintain a respectable and safe working environment
· Advise on parts required to complete repairs.
· Other duties as assigned by Lead Hand or Management
Qualifications & Job Requirements
· Highschool diploma or GED
· Must be able to meet the requirements to be registered with Skilled Trades Ontario in order to participate in the apprenticeship program
· Completed certificate or diploma in auto mechanics would be an asset
· Must have valid driver’s license and be familiar with both manual and automatic transmission types
· Must be comfortable using computers
· Must be comfortable standing and walking throughout the full shift
· Comfortable working in outdoor conditions when required
· Good communications abilities
· Ability to work independently and under direction
· Must be well organized and able to work with minimal supervision
· Positive team player able to work as a team or individually
· The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
· Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, and lifting of material
· Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
· Is potentially exposed to battery acid, diesel fuel, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
· Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
NOTE: Compensation is based on Experience level and current apprenticeship level of completion
Extended Health Care
Employee Assistance Program
Discretionary Bonus Pay
If you meet the qualifications for this posting, please email your resume to email@example.com and note the position you are applying for
How to apply:
Via Company - firstname.lastname@example.org