Responsible for maintaining the condition of the bakery section of the grocery department and serving customers.
• Maintains bins, display counters, and shelves by filling them with bakery items, removing expired products, and replenishing as required.
• Maintains Health and Safety and Food Safety compliance by cleaning and disinfecting work areas including counters, display and storage areas, floors, sinks, and equipment.
• Grade 10 or an equivalent or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the job
• Lifting and moving weights of 10 – 20 kilograms
• Some bending and reaching while putting product into display cases / coolers
• Exposure to cool or cold temperatures while retrieving and placing product into displays areas
• Exposure to chemicals used for cleaning and disinfecting display areas and general work areas
Start Date: As soon as possible
Posted: May 11th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.